I've been producing music from a young age.
I take pride at being one of the first people to build their own DAW-based home studio (early 90s), but equally regret missing the thrills of tape machines.
I've been working as an engineer, programmer, producer and a mixer in various settings, from Abbey Road Studios to ropey bedrooms.
But my real drug is sonic sculpturing. A drug that has led me to publish a book on the topic: Mixing Audio.
For 10 years now, I've been an academic teacher at the audio department of SAE London.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 28 '13 at 14:56
- User Experience 31.2k 31.2k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.3k 21.3k 88 gold badges6060 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Sound Design 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 326 326 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 236 What is the purpose of having a clock on the desktop?
- 147 Update vs Modify vs Change - Create vs Add - Delete vs Remove
- 122 Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 92 How would you have avoided the Miss Universe 2015 mistake?
- 86 debugging in Visual Studio Code with babel-node
- 75 What's the point of a delayed popup on a webpage?
- 73 Get SASS to autocompile with NodeJS Express and node-sass
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14