- English Language & Usage 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Video Production 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Sound Design 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 845 845 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 225 225 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Words with "bi-" prefix that no longer mean "two"
- 66 Common phrase for something that changes while you are working on it
- 50 One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- 34 What's a parallel for 'mitigate', for worsening a good situation?
- 28 Idiom for "just because you give something a different name, it doesn't change what it is"
- 23 Expression for "Respect them and suspect them"
- 21 A verb meaning "to look around making sure no one sees you"
- View more network posts →