I'm a senior Computer Science/Audio Engineering Technology major at Belmont University. My general hobbies include programming, electronics, and music. Long term electronics project would be a fully analog synth, since I just so happen to be a keys a player and a synth enthusiast. Mostly here to learn but would love to soon know enough to be able to help.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '12 at 15:42
- The Workplace 393 393 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 314 314 77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 309 309 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 284 284 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 241 241 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 How to handle employer expecting someone to do work against their conscience?
- 20 Has research been done on the effectiveness of Planning Poker as an estimation technique?
- 7 Log4j referring to external properties file in class path
- 6 Balance overly sweet liqueurs
- 6 Would Pillar of Flames get rid of a Blightsteel Colossus?
- 6 Does Deimon win the Christmas bowl?
- 6 Multiple Internships as a Student
- View more network posts →