I specialise in bespoke After Effects scripts and expressions, but my day gig also involves cinematography, animation, 3D, editing and futzing around with various flavours of code. I'm also particularly interested in long-term preservation of digital audiovisual media.
Top network posts
- 75 How can Homebrew print a beer mug in Terminal?
- 65 How to convert video to images?
- 46 Why ride a fixed-gear bike?
- 35 How do I change frame size, preserving width (using ffmpeg)?
- 29 What does "< <(command args)" mean in the shell?
- 25 sed on OS X - can't seem to use + in regexps
- 25 Why use "Cmd /c Powershell" instead of just "Powershell"?
- View more network posts →