Digital coordinator working with online channels for effective communication.
Current systems I work with: Squiz Matrix CMS admin, Squiz Funnelback admin, cVent (emarketing and events), WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Office365 Exchange Admin, Windows SBS including Active Directory, Meltwater Media Intelligence, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Entegy Event Apps.
Current software I work with: Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Acrobat DC), MS Office 2016.
A digital coordinator working with online channels to deliver high-quality communications. Website management, web publishing and social media engagement. Content management and content publishing for online projects. Stakeholder engagement and client liaison to ensure positive results. Website redevelopment including content migration. Project management and specialist advice. User and customer experience. Google Analytics data analysis for marketing campaigns and marketing strategies. Drupal, WordPress, SharePoint experience. Vendor management for the Victorian Government service sector.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 '17 at 4:30
Top network posts
- 50 How do I hide related videos at the end of a YouTube playlist embed code?
- 12 Do proficiency bonus increases due to levelling apply to skills gained from background?
- 11 How to handle a Ranger's companion in urban environments?
- 11 Does the Cone of Cold spell freeze water?
- 9 What are the options for my restrained and overwhelmed spellcaster NPC?
- 9 What should I do if I have specialized in a useless research area?
- 8 How can my organisation's published reports get indexed by Google Scholar?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 23 '17