I really hate the policy of stackexchange that consists in downvoting and closing questions or answers that aren't perfect yet could help others. Shame on you.
- Ask Different 554 554 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 435 435 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 381 381 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 367 367 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- French Language 340 340 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 What is the ideal distance between supports of a shelf?
- 11 Is it possible to enable TRIM for an external SSD?
- 11 Why haven't asteroid belts turned into new large bodies?
- 9 How do I choose a frame for a print?
- 7 Why does sending a newsletter require a third party?
- 6 What is this solid white glue
- 5 What are the true complementary colors and their values ?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.