I am a Software Engineer who loves clean and compact code, simple solutions and modular distributed systems. I hate feature creep, over-engineering, XML gluttony and monolithic systems.
I have a soft spot for code quality and build systems.
I have also authored a book about the Spock testing framework https://www.manning.com/books/java-testing-with-spock
My professional webpage - http://codepipes.com
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Photography 732 732 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Video Production 484 484 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Open Source 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 170 170 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How does jQuery .data() work?
- 51 How to drop all user tables?
- 50 How exactly does subversion store files in the repository?
- 28 Checking for write access in a directory before creating files inside it
- 27 How to access frame (not iframe) contents from jQuery
- 26 How to create a Clob in JPA in an implementation agnostic way
- 23 When Spock's @Shared annotation should be preferred over a static field?
- View more network posts →